Our silver and costume jewellery is not available at present, Keep watching!
CARING FOR YOUR SILVER JEWELLERY
Sterling Silver is a precious metal that can oxidise and tarnish when exposed to air or high levels of humidity. Jewellery should be stored in a box, bag or soft cloth to prevent scratching from other items.
Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on when going out and the first thing you take off when you come in.
Do not put perfume or hairspray directly onto your jewellery. Some medications or skin types may cause your silver to tarnish.
When cleaning your jewellery do not use harsh chemicals, rather a recommended silver dip, polish paste or silver cloth. Check that there are no loose stones and limit gemstone exposure to silver polish.
Some cleaners may harm certain gemstones. You may use a mild diluted dishwashing liquid. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
CARING FOR YOUR FASHION JEWELLERY
Fashion or Costume jewellery is fragile and when treated with respect will last and look fabulous for many years. The objective of fashion jewellery is to allow you the range and scope of the latest trends without breaking the bank. Fashion jewellery by its very nature is often not as durable as fine jewellery.
Here are basic tips to preserve and care for your all your jewellery.
- Always store individual items in boxes, drawers, soft cloth or ziplock bags
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures and moisture.
- Protect when using perfume or hair spray
- Natural body oil or lotions can damage your Jewellery, wipe off after use
- Accessorise as your final step when dressing
- Do not use detergents, harsh chemicals or jewellery cleaners, just wipe, rinse and dry
- Do not wear jewellery when doing household tasks
- Take care not to drop, knock or rub the stones as they can easily chip or fall out